Blood fromfight

Today one of my neighbors got into a fight with his dad punched him in the face. THe youngman spit on my sidewalk I was standing approx 5 feet away. Later on I walked over blood spit 4 minutes later. My question is I touched the botoom of my shoe within 4 minutes when taking off and I have small paper cut not bleeding and do you think his bloody spit from fight coud have hit my face or infectead hand? Worried I a teacher that does want to spread to children is this a risk for Hiv or hep c? Thanks again for your help!

Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid from prolonged period of time. Also once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

How do I get my word out?
Please answer..