How do I get my word out?

If I test positive due to serious severe ongoing symptoms and no antibodies being produced how do I get my word out to let others know this is possible? I've tested 7 times antibody negative for hiv out to a lil past 10 months. I have another doctors apptmnt scheduled for the 24th of this month, and the only virus all these symptoms point to is hiv. No others. I've tested negative to all stds and hepatitus a, b, and c negative at 6 months. I still have white tongue/oral thrush, eye floaters and blurriness, easy muscle fatigue/ severe twitching all the time, high blood pressure, and light stools all the time! All this happening after one episode of unprotected sex with a random girl. The only thing I was diagnosed with one month after the exposure was mono. Since then I've had a normal CBC, normal liver function test, normal SED rate, and normal immunoglobulin test. Yet this stuff is killing me! I'm losing weight and what seems like muscle but I'm still eating, and still get hungry and have a appetite. I am not producing antibodies to hiv and now am terrified I have this to my gf who in no way deserved it because I was told I was completely safe. When I come out to be positive I wanna know how to get my message out to the ppl here and medhelp so the ppl can know they need an p24 or RNA test to ever be sure they don't have hiv. The girl I made the mistake with says she's not lying to me at all and now doesn't speak to me but says she has been tested for all stds and hiv 1/2 five months after our event and was negative to all and feels fine, and she's moving on and won't talk anymore. There is no way these symptoms I listed above are anxiety although now my anxiety is very high thinking I gave my gf this with me being tested outside the "window". Plz I beg for your input. I already know my doctor who doesn't know anything about hiv isn't gunna test me with a p24 or an RNA test, and I dunno what to do?? Plz I beg you. From the bottom of my heart.

Hi When receiving testing the guidelines are to be tested at 90 days and the results are conclusive. Your testing all coming back negative show that you are HIV free. If you feel your health care provider is not the right person to be testing you for HIV I would recommend that you seek out an infectious disease specialist. Mono, which you have been diagnosed with, can last months and have all of the symptoms that you have described.

Getting a viral load,p24, RNA tests will give the conclusive evidence that you need to show that you are HIV free. When this test comes back negative and you are still feeling that the results are incorrect I would recommend sitting down and talking with someone to address your anxiety.

Be well, Shannon

HIV TESTING
Blood fromfight