HIV TESTING

DR.SHANNON AS U HAVE EARLIER ANSWERED MY QUESTION . I GOT TESTED NEGATIVE FOR HIV ON 93 DAY AGAIN BY A TRI DOT METHOD . 1. IS MY TEST DECESIVE OR I SHOULD WAIT FOR 6 MONTH BARRIER TO PASS FOR A RETEST . 2. HOW CORRECT IS A TRI DOT METHOD ACCORDING TO YOU . I STILL GOT SOME PROGLEM A FEVER SOMETIME AND ITCHY TESTIS SOME TIME BURNING . . PLEASE ANSWER

HI The guidelines for testing are to be tested at 90 days post exposure and as long as there were no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. The Tri Dot is accurate and as accurate as other testing including actual blood draws. I would recommend that if you are still experiences symptoms that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

Hiv in the environment
How do I get my word out?