May 10, 2013
Hi Dr Shannon, I'm grateful if you can help answer my question. When you say HIV "begin to die" outside the host, but exactly how long it will die totally, for example average amount of semen in one ejaculation - room temperature. Can you estimate how long in minutes or hours and was it verified from tests inside laboratory ? Thank you very much and sorry for my bad English.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi HIV dies within a few minutes of being outside of the body.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.