Mycoplasma, pelvic inflammatory disease, HIV
May 6, 2013
Few years back I had PID due to mycoplasma. Can mycoplasma cause HIV, do I have to be concerned about that? Thank you in advance.
Response from Dr. Wohl
You can get HIV from sex just like other sexually transmitted infections. They do not cause one another but share modes of transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.