|Mycoplasma, pelvic inflammatory disease, HIV
May 6, 2013
Few years back I had PID due to mycoplasma. Can mycoplasma cause HIV, do I have to be concerned about that? Thank you in advance.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You can get HIV from sex just like other sexually transmitted infections. They do not cause one another but share modes of transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Is Pelvic Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia And Hiv
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.