bee venom

Please I had sex with a prostitute during which my condom break,after one month I went for a test I still test negative.I will go again in two months time.pls. I want to know if there is any thing I can take to reduce the chances of being positive although I do not know the status of the prostute I just want to play safe.I used the PEP treatment but after 4 days of exposure but I made sure I complete the one month treatment.I beg you I will like to know if there is any drug I can use.Secondly does bee venom kill HIV? Thank You.

There is not anything you can do to reduce your risk further. You are on PEP, albeit started late. I know of no data on bee venom as PEP, but am skeptical.

hiv 2 delay seroconversion
Mycoplasma, pelvic inflammatory disease, HIV