May 6, 2013
Please I had sex with a prostitute during which my condom break,after one month I went for a test I still test negative.I will go again in two months time.pls. I want to know if there is any thing I can take to reduce the chances of being positive although I do not know the status of the prostute I just want to play safe.I used the PEP treatment but after 4 days of exposure but I made sure I complete the one month treatment.I beg you I will like to know if there is any drug I can use.Secondly does bee venom kill HIV? Thank You.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
There is not anything you can do to reduce your risk further. You are on PEP, albeit started late. I know of no data on bee venom as PEP, but am skeptical.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.