CD4% down slightly
May 6, 2013
Hello Dr. Wohl, I began my Atripla regimen two months ago. At that time my CD4 % was 25 and absolute count was 375. My blood work from yesterday shows my CD4 % at 24 and absolute count at 452. Should I consider my readings as stable, or should I have any concerns? Thank you kindly.
Response from Dr. Wohl
I would wait and see what happens over time. One time point is not enough to see what the trend will be. Typically, the absolute and % will increase as long as your viral load is suppressed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.