My doctor never explained.

What is an immunoglobulin test? What is that type of test looking for? My doc did one on me when I told him I felt my immune system was weak and that I thought fir sure it was because of hiv and my body not able to produce antibodies against it. He said my immunoglobulin test was normal and that hiv antibody test I had done at a lil past 6 months was also negative. Still have all the severe hiv symptoms so of course I still didnt believe the test and went around my doctor and begged his nurse practitioner to order another hiv screen at a lil past 40 weeks. This test was also negative. Now all them believe I'm crying wolf and won't test me anymore. He won't test me for anything anymore. I just dunno what to do?

The good news is that your testing shows you are not HIV+. Not all symptoms that look like HIV are due to HIV.

The other good news is that your immunoglobulin testing shows not deficiencies. This test looks at how well your body makes antibodies, checking levels of different classes of antibodies.

Note, most people with HIV do not have severe symptoms at all until advanced disease develops years later (if no HIV therapy taken). So, the chances of you having severe HIV symptoms 6 months after an exposure is also very low.

Police related concern
Validity of DNA-PCR post PEP - perplexed