Tequila shot

hello. i had a tequila shot in one hand and a girl licked my other hand and then put salt on it and then i licked the salt off. im worried i may have caught something this way as my gums were bleeding at the time. i know this because i saw blood on the lime after i took it out of my mouth. i dont know if she had hiv or if her saliva had blood in it or not but this happened 18 days ago and now im really worried. please help and advise me if i should have a test or not

Thanks in advance

Hi You cannot get HIV from this! HIV transmission doesn't happen through saliva. The blood on the lime was yours, and there would need to be a significant amount of blood from her getting into your bleeding gums. HIV also begins to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect.

You are HIV free from this experience.

What do you mean by exposure???
Tested HIV+ and 33weeks pregnant