Testing times please reply. Bad anxiety

Hello I had an unprotected oral insertion with no ejacutlation and vaginal insertion with no ejacutlation. I am interested in taking an oraquick test asap. can I take one before 25 days? what is the accuracy if you lose a day or three in there? what about the 3 months? why test before?

Hi The guidelines for HIV testing are to be tested initially at 3 weeks then at 90 days and as long as there have been no other exposures during this time the results are conclusive. The reason for the 3 week and then the 90 day is because of the "window" period. Someone can test negative but actually be positive because what the test is looking for is your body making antibodies against HIV. This process happens between 3 weeks and 90 days. Everyone's body develops them at different rates. You don't have to do the 3 week test but for conclusive results make sure you get tested at the 90 day mark.

Be well, Shannon

Very worried please answer
What do you mean by exposure???