|Very worried please answer
May 1, 2013
I am a male from India , I had a high risk encounter in the year 2010, then I got tested in the year 2012 got negative, Now I have a angry rash on my body for 04 weeks and lost around 02 kgs weight,I again got a screening test done for HIV result negative, Do I have to get any special test done, I am diabetic and a smoker please advise
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi If there have been no other exposures since 2010 the results that you received in 2012 were conclusive that you are HIV free. What I would recommend is if the symptoms continue follow up with your health care provider for evaluation. But rest assured it is not HIV.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Touching Precum Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.