please answer for testing question! 3 weeks vs. 3 months

Hello I gave unprotected oral sex about 15 days ago. If i were to test out at 19 days how accurate would my results be with oraquick? Why test at three weeks and not just wait three months?

Hi The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. The guidelines for testing are the 3 weeks and then again at 90 days because what the test is looking for is your body building antibodies against HIV if it is present. And everyone develops these antibodies at different rates anywhere between the 3 weeks and 90 days.

Help Me please worried out of my mind
Very worried please answer