|I had unprotected Sex on the 6th of march
May 1, 2013
I had unprotected sex on march 6th.I got tested for HIV on the 23 of April and it came out negative, am I clear? Or should I count from the last time I had sex with her? Which was about a month ago and was also unprotected? Please help
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If you would like a conclusive result you must test 90 days from the last time you had unprotected sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Small Red Blotches On Stomach And Hiv
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.