|I had unprotected Sex on the 6th of march
May 1, 2013
I had unprotected sex on march 6th.I got tested for HIV on the 23 of April and it came out negative, am I clear? Or should I count from the last time I had sex with her? Which was about a month ago and was also unprotected? Please help
| Response from Mr. Cordova
If you would like a conclusive result you must test 90 days from the last time you had unprotected sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- In A Cbc Count What Tells You If You Have An Std
- Arv Swollen Lymph Nodes No Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.