Sucking after teeth brushing

Last night I had sex with a girl who had sex with three persons before. She suggested me to suck my penis. But 5 minutes or 10 minutes before that, she brushed her teeth. She brushes her teeth 2 or 3 times a day. I don't know if her gum are bleeding or not when she was suckng. I ejuculated inside her mouth. Is there a risk of getting HIV?

Also, before we start having sex, i tried to lift her and I felt that my penis touched her vagina? Can HIV transfer in that way?

During the sex, i was using Condoms.

Do you recommened to do a test?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

I do not think you need to test for this incident.

The risk of transmission is higher for the person who brushed their teeth and is performing the oral sex. In this case, you were the insertive partner so your risk was not increased.

The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

Also, you were not at risk because your penis touched her vagina. Penetration needs to have occurred for their to be a risk.

BOTTOM LINE: No testing needed. No reason to be concerned.

In health,

Richard

HIV transmission ? PLEASE
it's the 5th time, please answer me!