HIV transmission ? PLEASE
May 1, 2013
Hello my son picked up a styrofoam cup at the mall off a table. he took a drink. the liquid was clear, but if someones spit or blood got on it from their mouth is he at risk?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi There is no risk for HIV transmission in this manner. HIV is not transmitted through sharing utensils or cups etc.
Your son is fine and HIV free from this experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.