Will taking valtrex affect oraquick result?
May 1, 2013
Hello will taking valtrex affect oraquick at home result? What is the difference between testing at nineteen and twenty one days? accuracy difference?
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No Valtrex will not interfere with your testing. The difference is what we call the window period everyone develops antibodies at different rates this is why the testing recommends testing through 90 days for conclusive results.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.