Apr 30, 2013
I have a black spot on my belly and i go through a unprotected sex two days ago. Is this a symptoms of aids/hiv?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there I have no idea. A black spot could be a freckle, a mole or even an ink stain from a leaky pen. You need to have a real live provider examine you to be able to say what it is. For what it's worth, I have never seen HIV present with a single black spot on the belly. Take care LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- Are Swollen Thyroid Glands A Symptom Of Aids?
- Do Complete Blood Counts Include Hiv Testing?
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- Hep A And B How Much Time Between 2nd And 3rd Shot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.