Apr 30, 2013
hi dr i was @ this massage parlour , i was naked and she had her underwear on, we did a little of the so called dry humping my question is can get hiv from that ? thank you a little concern
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- There is really no possible way for HIV to cross through 1 or more layers of fabric and infect another person (this is often known as "dry humping" whether or not you ejaculated or not). If that was a possibility, half the population in the world would be infected already. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Hiv Symptoms In The Pubic Area
- Can You Get Hiv From Eating Feces?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Will My Husband Give Me Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.