Apr 30, 2013
hi dr i was @ this massage parlour , i was naked and she had her underwear on, we did a little of the so called dry humping my question is can get hiv from that ? thank you a little concern
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- There is really no possible way for HIV to cross through 1 or more layers of fabric and infect another person (this is often known as "dry humping" whether or not you ejaculated or not). If that was a possibility, half the population in the world would be infected already. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Antibodies Show Up Shortly After ARS
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.