need info regarding stds
Apr 30, 2013
Hey lisa I hope you are well, i have one question for you please. Can you get any std's from receiving a handjob or by creating friction when you place your penis between a women's breasts?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there No, you would only be at risk for HIV/STDs if your naked bodies (speaking about genitals here) were rubbing vigorously against each other. This is something that really only happens during sex. Or if there was unprotected penetration. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.