Possible risk at tranny bar?

Hello. Thank you for reading me. About 4 weeks ago I went to a tranny (tranvestite) bar and after seeing three girls performing their dances I tip them and each of them in return hug me and kissed me (in my cheek or my neck, I don't exactly recall) for about 2-3 seconds. I later knew the were HIV positive. I told my risk to some non-experts and they all told me that I was "crazy" and worried without reason probably because of my OCD and some guilt. They told me no one have become infected that way and that my so-called "risk" was absurd. Three weeks since that "risk" I have developed a very strong neck/shoulders pain and stiffiness and some minor throat pain. Since you are the real experts I would be very grateful I you could tell me if I was at risk and should I get a test because of that "risk"? Thank you very very much!!

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there HIV is not transmitted by casual contact. Period. HIV cannot be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging, holding, kissing, sharing drinks or food with, or living in the same home or hanging out in the same bar with someone who has HIV. Take care, LHW

HIV - possible ARS symptoms at 5 days.
need info regarding stds