rubbing anus, risky?!

2 weeks ago i had a gay sex relation with a partner who I don't know his exact sexual health status, we performed an oral sex I licked his nipples and rubbed his penis on my anus for about 2 minutes. two days after I had fever symptoms and sweating. Is what I did was risky and do I need to do an AIDS test?

I'll be thankful to you..

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The only part of what you're telling me that sounds risky is the oral sex. Rubbing a penis on your butt isn't going to put fluid inside of you. Therefore, no risk there.

Oral sex is pretty low risk for HIV. It's important to be tested for HIV and other STDs, but you should keep in mind that the HIV part is still low risk.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Hello sir. Help me. Reply me please.
hiv risk -massage