Hello sir. Help me. Reply me please.

Hello. Maybe I'm over paranoid but I'm so serious. I went to the bar and the music is very loud, then there's a one gay go to flirt me. He talks something but I can't hear it because the loud music, so he shout whispering at--close to my ear-- then I notice his saliva goes to my ear, but I'm not sure he's bleeding in his mouth or not --gum bleeding or some wounds. If there were bleeding in his mouth, would it be risk for me to be infected this way because I've heard that in the ears, there's the mucous membrane. Should I go to get nPep?? Please help me. Thank you so much

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about. This person would've needed to have bled into your ear for this to even begin to be risky.

it is very important to keep in mind that just because someone is gay, black, a sex worker, or other people that are perceived to HIV+, does not mean A) that they are in fact HIV+ or B) even if they are HIV+ that you're going to be at risk from simply being around them. We have a lot of goo knowledge about what it takes to be at risk. Please feel free to browse around our archives for more information.

Erik

hiv test negative after 18 months but symptoms presist
rubbing anus, risky?!