hiv test negative after 18 months but symptoms presist

hi mam i have high risk vaginal expouse with sex worker and unluckily she was hiv positive after my exposure condom broke for 4 secs only i did lot of test hiv antibodies , hiv dna test and rna tests all were negative after 1 , 3,4,6,8,9,10,12,13,16,18 months hiv rna test after 8 months and hiv dna test after 45 days of post exposure all were negative now i have white coated tongue and sever pain on it, painfull pimples on chest and back of the shoulders i am soo scared pls help me what i do now i crose the windowperiod but symptoms doesnt go away pls help me

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

You haven't just crossed the window period, you've greatly surpassed it! Because of all that testing, we know that you did not contract HIV from the sex you had.

That being said, it does sound like something is going on with your body. The only way to figure out what the cause is, is to follow up with a doctor. It may take time, but that's going to be the way to figure out the cause.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Nursing school
Hello sir. Help me. Reply me please.