|very worried please help
Apr 29, 2013
would a male penile yeast infection be a sign of ARS or hiv infection, It started three days after my exposure? Please help me, thank you .
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi A yeast infection can be caused by many different things, it would not be from HIV just 3 days after exposure. It most likely is due to a yeast infection your partner had.
I would recommend that you follow up with your healthcare provider for screening of other STI's. But again symptoms for HIV would not present themselves just 3 days after exposure.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.