short question..

I am going to be checked at 3 mnth mark dear shanon. I am on my 70th day of possible exposure (unprotected vaginal sex) 1st.. had sevear throat conjestion at 56th day. wet cough thick every time till 6 days 2nd.. cough gone bt slight soreness when I woke up at morning daily 3rd,, red eye from 7 days being more red and no puss from eye.. please guide me is it cz of hiv?

Hi The symptoms you have described are not HIV related. I'm glad to hear that you are going to get tested with having the unprotected sex, you obviously realize this is a risk for HIV. The other thing to remember is HIV is not the only sexually transmitted infection (STI) that you have to be concerned about. When you go in for your testing I would ask for a complete STI screening to be sure that you are healthy. But again the symptoms you have described are not symptoms of HIV.

beg u to help
very worried please help