beg u to help

when i was in class i was sexually assaulted by four people.all are my cousins age between 15 to 19yr.its about 2000.then i was fingered by my three uncle.its about 2002. now in 2013 i tested hiv for four times all negative.i had done rapid and elisa test. vdrl and hep b non reactive. can i trust my result?? do i need to do westrn blot r pcr? do virus go dormant if not tested within 9months? and having sex with hiv negative four can make hiv infected?

Hi I'm sorry you have had the experiences that you have described. The good news is you are HIV fee. The guidelines for testing are to be tested 90 days after exposure and if there were no other exposures during this time the test results are conclusive. Having your test most recently come back negative confirms this. The test is looking for your body developing antibodies against HIV. Everyone who has been infected with HIV will develop these antibodies.

The only way to get HIV is to be with someone who has HIV. If your partner is negative and as long as they are monogamous, or only have sex with you, and do not put themselves at risk with needles, there is risk of HIV transmission.

PLEASE ANSWER
short question..