Can saliva transmit Hepatitis B/C
Apr 28, 2013
I was talking to a friend of mine who is Hepatitis B/c positive and he splashed as he talked particle of saliva on my mouth. What are odds that I am infected?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Saliva does not transmit Hepatitis B or C. It sounds like you were not at risk.
Hope this helps
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Sterility?
- How Common Is Pubic Lice?
- Vaginal Bleeding Cervical Cancer Pain Muscle Spasm
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.