What are my chances?

Hi again Doctor,

I have asked you this question before and got a respond from you. Thank a lot as it made a part of me relief. My previous question was as below:-

"I have recently (one week) had sex with a sex worker. Not sure if she is HIV + but of course I was using a condom. My concern is that during the last stage of my activity, when I insert my penis in her the condom was intact but when I remove my penis the condom was in her. Its just less than 2 seconds exposure and I quickly washed with soap and water.

Now, one week down the road these are my symptoms I feel very exhausted and also slight irritate on my throat. I also feel like vomiting after meals and also my skin itches randomly all over my body. I had burning eyes feeling but now its ok. What are my chances of getting infected with HIV? Please advise as I am very much concern on my health status."

My question now is its been two weeks now since my exposure and the symptoms are still the same and i have lost some weight as well. I would like to take some test just to be sure that i am in good health. What kind of test should i ask my local doctor to know my status and can i know if i am infoected two weeks from exposure?

Sorry i am very new to this. Thanks in advance.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Again, it doesn't sound like you had risk in the first place. While you were inside of her your penis sounds like it was covered. HIV cannot travel through an intact condom.

Hope this helps

Erik

alcohol
Can saliva transmit Hepatitis B/C