Apr 28, 2013
If a person drink 2 glasses of wine the day before of the hiv test, does the alcohol affect the test result?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
This would not affect test results.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Appetite Stimulants For Hiv Patients
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- What Dose Of Neurontin For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hep B From Drinking Out Of An Infected Cup?
- What Does It Mean That Hiv Is A Retrovirus?
- What Type Of People Can't Catch The Hiv Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.