Apr 28, 2013
If a person drink 2 glasses of wine the day before of the hiv test, does the alcohol affect the test result?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
This would not affect test results.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sexually Transmitted Disease That Cause Numbness
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Clothing?
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.