Hope for those who are confused by too much information

Just curious I assume the information you receive is from a reliable source not the Internet were we find all of our mixed information. How often do you get updated with new information? Have you browsed the Internet for these topics do you see all the so called "misinformation"? It's so hard to know what to believe and what to discard. I hope this does not offended you. Just looking to give myself and others looking for information the tools to realize what they should believe and what to leave behind. Thank you for taking your time to answer all the questions you get daily it is a true blessing to have people care about the welfare of others.

Hi No offense taken. We all take responsibility in continuing to educate ourselves so that we give the best information and advice. I know that I take advantage of every training or workshop out there. I read information all of the time, I subscribe to a variety of sources to keep me updated. We take our job serious here and want to ensure that we are giving the best advice.

Thank you Shannon

one line question..
Bleeding, gingivitis and biting