Muscle pain with Truvada + Kaletra

Hello Dr

I have been on PEP treatment for 11 days now, and I have experimented many side effects. One of them is muscle pain, especially in my buttocks and legs, and I swear I havenÂt been able to make exercise since two weeks ago. Could this be a sign of lactic acidosis, or beginning of lipodysrtophy? I am really scared and thinking of stopping the treatment.

Thank you.

Lactic acidosis is not associated with these drugs. In fact when people developed lactic acidosis on older medications we placed them on Truvada. Moreover, the symptoms of this do not typically include muscle pain.

Lipodystrophy occurs after years of exposure to certain, older HIV meds. Not these and not so fast.

Muscle pain is a concern however and can indicate a different problem. Go back to the clinic where you received the medicine and tell them what is bothering you.

Almost never see answers to females
PLEASE ANSWER JUST WANT INFO