Sex with a hooker and strange fluid contact

Hi from Italy :). I think I made a terrible mistake, and now I'm very very worried. Last night I was drunk after a party and paid a prostitute for having vaginal sex with me. She began with some protected oral and then we did vaginal sex (protected): I was absolutely drunk so I did not remember exactly what happened and have no idea if the condom was intact at the end of the act (it lasted for at least 30 mins), but I'm sure it was on.

The fact is: during the whole intercourse, I kept my tshirt on (don't ask me why, I just... don't know :) so some vaginal fluid came in contact with the lower part of the shirt. Actually, I think there was a lot because there was a big and visible stain on it. After the intercourse to fasten the belt I had to keep my shirt lifted and did it... with my mouth. I sincerely don't know if it's clear (english is not my mother language), but the fact is, I put the shirt in my mouth, exactly where this wet (really wet) spot was. I kept it for 10 seconds.

Now, that I'm sober, I'm incredibly worried for what I've done: I'm sure I did protected sex (I perfectly remember the condom on my penis at the end of the intercourse), but I don't know if this unusual "contact" can lead to something serious. Do you think I need to be tested?

Thank you very much

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Condoms are effective in preventing HIV transmission as long as they are used correctly, with water-based lubricant, and don't break. If you are sure that that was the case then your risk for HIV would be negligible. There would not be a risk associated with putting your shirt in your mouth. This would not be considered a way to transmit HIV. Considering your level of intoxication, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get tested for HIV/STDs even if you feel pretty sure that the condom was intact. Take care, LHW

Some questions
after sex