One time unprotected sex

Had one time unprotected vaginal sex cuz I was a drunken fool. I have tested for hiv many times like 6 total. Also tested for hep and all other stds. All negative. I already know the testing guidelines. It just seems you guys don't give a definate answer you always say "should be" conclusive. I just really need to know I'm perfectly and completely free of hiv because I'm looking to try for a child. All my hiv test where antibody and the last one was 300 days since that dreadful exposure. There is no way I have hiv right? No matter what symptoms I have? Just really need a thorough answer. Thank you very much mam you do a fabulous job on this site, and this site is way better than the other site I tried getting an answer from. Best wishes.

Hi Your HIV results are conclusive!!! You are HIV free from the exposure that you had well over 300 days ago.

HIV survival in air conditioned room
Worried Mom