HIV survival in air conditioned room

Hi Dr Shannon, I'm worrying now, I lied naked on a bed where a guy ejaculated on it about 30 minutes before, will HIV still survive that long in an air conditioned room 25-28 Celcius (is it considered dry environment, less moist -> HIV die faster ?), I'm scared virus may go in my anal Thanks for your help

Hi This is not a way for HIV transmission to occur. HIV does begin to die once it leaves the body and is unable to infect. Lying on sheets where ejaculate has been placed, is not a way for transmission to occur.

You are fine!

Dr. Shannon.....Please HELP!!
One time unprotected sex