|sir i am going crazy for sure
Apr 23, 2013
please tell me a elisa negative test after 4 week is how much accurate can it be changed
| Response from Mr. Cordova
A negative test result at four weeks is a good indicator of your true status. However, you must test at 90 days for a conclusive result. I am confident that the result will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vegetables That Help Increase Cd4 Cells
- Can An Abnormal Pap Smear Mean Hiv?
- Is Sweaty Palms A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- Can You Get Hep C By Having Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.