|sir i am going crazy for sure
Apr 23, 2013
please tell me a elisa negative test after 4 week is how much accurate can it be changed
| Response from Mr. Cordova
A negative test result at four weeks is a good indicator of your true status. However, you must test at 90 days for a conclusive result. I am confident that the result will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Percent Of The Population Has Hpv?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.