condom, still protected

hi there,

i recently went with an escort. i have been seeing her for years. however this recent time i noticed i had some vaginal fluid on the base of my penis. i did use a condom and it did not break, so only the base of my penis that had no cuts or anything got wet. should i be worried. i get tested every 6 months, and just had a negative test last month, having seen this girl 4 time previous. my question is should i worry or just test in six month time, is the risk large for fluid on base of penis?

much love

jim

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The virus needs direct access to the bloodstream for transmission to occur. Unbroken skin, such as the kind at the base of your penis is an effective barrier against HIV.

I would not be concerned. You effectively protected yourself against HIV. You do not need to best tested for this incident in particular. You can wait until your next scheduled test.

In health,

Richard

Scratched and Worried
sir i am going crazy for sure