Had Unprotected oral, protected vaginal with hooker, am. I infected?

37 days ago I had unprotected oral and protected sex with a hooker. The condom stayed on at all times but there may have been some contact with her vaginal fluid on some extremities of my penis as condom at some point wanted to slip away ( it did not, she pulled my penis out with condom still on) at the time I did not check the condom if it was broken but semen was in it when I threw it out so I think it was not broken. After we were done i felt that something is not right with my scrotum, sure enough since next day and until today my scrotum is reddish, some burning now and then. went to dermatologist gave me clotrimazole. That takes the burn away and some of the redness. About 1 month after the incident I started having sunburn sensation all over my body especially in neck below my jawline, upper back and lower legs, arms and abdomen. It started really burning, diminished starting next day and is now moving from one part of my body to another the neck and face are still feeling feverish. I checked for spots or rash, not much could be seen except for the night when it started and I just walked out of the shower at that time. On top of this I started having thrush and mild tingling in my throat. I never had a fever, all the time below 37 C. Every now and then I have liver pain, chills, some headache, some fatigue, all these symptoms are mild and dull but I am aware of it. And are not persistent, except for the thrush, throat tickle and some malaise. Would you say this is ARS? I spent 22 years with only one woman, my wife, and this being the second woman in my life it would be really stupid to get HIV from a one time experience so that friends stop making fun of me for having slept with only one woman. More- the hooker claims she tested negative 3 months ago and that she is OK and doesn't have any other disease and that no one else ever complained to her before ( I did) and that she regularly tests herself for all STD and HIV. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. Your risks were unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. See below for our stance on both. I do not think transmission was likely. However, since it sounds like you are in a primary relationship with someone else (your wife), I would suggest a full round of STD screening, including HIV, just to be certain.

CONDOMS: Condoms are effective in preventing HIV transmission as long as they are used correctly, with condom-safe lubricant, and don't break.

ORAL SEX: The risk of HIV transmission with oral sex is extremely low. It is even reasonable to state that for the person receiving oral sex (that is on whom oral sex is being performed) the risk of acquisition of the virus is practically zero. For the person placing his or her mouth on someone else's genitals, the risk may be slightly higher but still very very low. Theoretically, obvious cuts, wounds, sores, or infections in the mouth could raise this risk. But relatively speaking this is still considered to be a low-risk sexual activity as the mouth is not a hospitable place for the HIV virus. Please note that other sexually transmitted infections are readily spread via oral contact and you may need to be checked for these.

In health,

Richard

I GOT FINGERING TO HER VAGINA
Blood Drawn