Handjob hiv std risk assesment

Hi doctor. 2 month ago i got a full check up, all my results were negatives. A month ago i went to a chinese massage place in spain and received a unprotected handjob from a chinese lady massuse. Nothing else. My worry is that i m circumcised and i had irritation, friction marks on the head of my penis around my uretha due to the friction of the inside pants of my swimming short( the part full of little holes) from the week before during my holiday. Am i at hiv or std risk if you imagine she had cut on her hand and was bleeding? Do i need to worry? Should i get tested? Thank you very much for your time doctor. I d like to give money, i should i do that. Thank you again

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

I would not be concerned. HIV is not transmitted this way. Unless she was gushing blood all over your penis, I feel confident in saying there was no risk. You do not need to be tested for this incident.

I would suggest reading our section on HIV Prevention. It will provide useful information on how HIV IS and IS NOT transmitted.

In health,

Richard

THANK YOU DR YOYO AILOMAJEGHESE
No antibodies? HIV symptoms