THANK YOU DR YOYO AILOMAJEGHESE

MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY my mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr XXXXX XXXXX has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative oe day, but there was no answer until i found Dr XXXXX from the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr XXXXXXXXX for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr XXXXX and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type, contact Dr Olorun for your HIV healing spell today at: XXXXXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXX. he will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr Olorun today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir: XXXXXXXX or XXXXXXXXX

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hello Readers of TheBody.com:

I am posting this question as a gentle reminder that no spells, potions, or alternative therapies have been proven to keep HIV infection under control, and can certainly not cure you of it either.

HAART is the only proven method for keeping HIV infection in check. Period.

In health,

Richard

p.s. I've taken the liberty of removing the contact information from the original question.

What are my chances?
Handjob hiv std risk assesment