What are my chances?

I have recently (one week) had sex with a sex worker. Not sure if she is HIV + but of course I was using a condom. My concern is that during the last stage of my activity, when I insert my penis in her the condom was intact but when I remove my penis the condom was in her. Its just less than 2 seconds exposure and I quickly washed with soap and water.

Now, one week down the road these are my symptoms I feel very exhausted and also slight irritate on my throat. I also feel like vomiting after meals and also my skin itches randomly all over my body. I had burning eyes feeling but now its ok. What are my chances of getting infected with HIV? Please advise as I am very much concern on my health status.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Transmission would be extremely unlikely in this situation. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. If you like, you can test at 90 days for peace of mind.

In health,

Richard

freakin out please answer
THANK YOU DR YOYO AILOMAJEGHESE