|freakin out please answer
Apr 23, 2013
2 days ago I went to a massage parlour, she was massging really deep and hard, I even felt her finger nail cut me. Then she gave me a hand job. Now I have the flu. Could this be ARS and what are are my risks. Thank you
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi No risk for HIV this way. You most likely have the flu or a cold. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to occur and getting a massage and a hand job are not a risk for transmission.
Get over your cold and move on with life, you are HIV free from this experience.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Are Red Spots A Sign Of HIV?
- Are Swollen Glands An Ars Symptom?
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.