freakin out please answer

2 days ago I went to a massage parlour, she was massging really deep and hard, I even felt her finger nail cut me. Then she gave me a hand job. Now I have the flu. Could this be ARS and what are are my risks. Thank you

Hi No risk for HIV this way. You most likely have the flu or a cold. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid for HIV transmission to occur and getting a massage and a hand job are not a risk for transmission.

Get over your cold and move on with life, you are HIV free from this experience.

condom broked but not ejaculation please help and guid me am i safe
What are my chances?