kissing men chest area
Apr 22, 2013
what are the chances of HIV transmission if a women kisses or licks men chest area (No blood no sores on chest)
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there The short answer is none. The longer answer is the same. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Deep Kissing
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Vagina?
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.