kissing men chest area
Apr 22, 2013
what are the chances of HIV transmission if a women kisses or licks men chest area (No blood no sores on chest)
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there The short answer is none. The longer answer is the same. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.