2d time please some one answer drs !
Apr 22, 2013
I was with a girl and i finger her vagina for a few seconds and i lick her vagina for a few seconds I had some tests 23 days frome exposure pcr test - negative Then i had combo ab/ag test 4,6,8,10,12 and 13 weeks all negative 1) is my tests conclusive ? Can i have unprotected sex with my wife ? 2) the lab's doctor told me that i should retest at 6 monthes , he saied 3 monthes is 99% and 6 monthes is 100% . Is this true ?
Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman
Hello there- I would say that your risk of acquiring HIV infection is exceedingly low to negligible. I would consider your test at 13 weeks conclusive. Since you had a 4th generation test, I would consider this conclusive. Take care, LHW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.