What's up with the doctors?

Why did the two doctors "wohl and hightow-weidman" go back to saying 180 days is the conclusive testing point when for awhile they where aaying 90 days like you?? I've tested negative at 200 days by antibody test but now I'm starting to doubt my tests. It was my fourth time being tested after unprotected vaginal sex. Thought I was in the clear to start sleeping with my wife again who is clean regardless of my symptoms. Now I guess I put her in danger. This is very scary.

Hi We all just had conversation about a few items that we give answers on and one of them was specifically regarding testing. This is what we all agreed on: The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

HIV Positive mother breastfeeding
Questions about window period