Please Your Expert Opinion Is Desparately Requested...! Im worried

Hello Doctor,

I hope you are doing fine. Thanks very much for your reply. The below link gives our previous conversation..,

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q229010.html

As you have suggested me to take test again at 3 weeks, so did I and my results for "HIV I & II (Electrochemiluminescence immunoassay) NON-REACTIVE SERUM" and there were no other exposures during since then till now. Now Im really very worried about the results, which will be coming after 90 days. I have two questions, please help me regarding these two queries.

What are the chances of me getting HIV? If in worst case HIV affects me then do I have medication for it?

Please doctor answer these two questions. I was waiting to ask you these two questions but I was waiting for the 3rd week test results and I got those test results yesterday. Im very worried and scared. My hands and legs are shaking, as Im worried a lot. I will be waiting for your reply. Please suggest me anything else if I have to do.

Thanks so much in advance. Take care of yourself and have a great day ahead. Thanks doctor once again.

Hi The risk for HIV transmission increased because of the condom breaking. Having receptive anal sex carries the highest risk of HIV transmission. Starting with the condom and having it break gave you some protection to begin with but not end with.

There are many different medications to take if indeed you do become HIV positive. I have been on medication for many of my 21 years of living with this virus. The most important thing for you to do right now is find out your status so that you know how to move forward. I do promise that there is life after diagnosis.

Having your results at 3 weeks come back negative is obviously a good sign, keep on the testing track and get tested at the 90 day mark and from there you can decide how best for you to move on with your life.

Be gentle with yourself during this time, Shannon

Are my results conclusive?
HIV Positive mother breastfeeding